Is this your first time here?
Access to your courses on this site is created for you in our Enrolment Department. Do not create a separate account here. It is not possible to link it to your course.
Hi! For access to the Mentor Lounge you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Next you enter the Access Token we provided you with.
ALERT: we are presently experience with some Microsoft connected email accounts, namely @hotmail.com, @live.com and @outlook.com. We are working to resolve this. Meanwhile, if you have such an account please
- Try to use alternative email
- Set up with these Microsoft connected accounts then email email@example.com to have it manually confirmed (during regular office hours)
- Or, you might considering setting up another email account (for example at @gmail.com and then auto-forward to your current account
To create a new account:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
To establish access to the Mentor Lounge:
- Log in and go to the home page
- Enter the Access Token we provided into the Access Tokens box (top right). If you do not have an Access Token you may request one from firstname.lastname@example.org by supplying your details and the details of the student you are mentoring.
- Select Mentor Lounge and you are enrolled and taken straight to the Lounge
From now on you will only need to log in with your personal username and password and choose 'Mentor Lounge' from the 'My Courses' menu.